The highly dynamic 5‑axes CNC-machine VISION-FLEX is perfect for the advanced processing of aluminium profiles, as it revolutionises the cutting and machining even of larger profile cross-sections. The processing of profiles of up to 7,300 mm in length, three-sided and end-of-profile machining, are only some of the technical highlights of this new machine concept.
When you use this series, you will succeed in saving precious working time and thus in achieving cost reductions. How is this possible? The absolute position measuring system for the CNC-axes renders referencing unnecessary. Clamping blocks with individual drives, which can also be displaced in groups, result in a significant reduction in set-up and manufacturing times, and owing to automatic clamp positioning this time advantage becomes even more drastic in alternate operation.
- CNC-centre for the 6‑sided machining of aluminium and plastic profiles
- Very large machining area (7,300 x 500 x 350 mm) at a small footprint (12,800 x 3,000 x 3,000 mm)
- Efficient 5‑axes machining with 15 kW spindle (35 kW spindle as an option)
- Sawing up to a saw blade diameter of 500 mm
- Measuring stop for measuring the profiles (as an option)
- No interruption of the machining operation for setting / loading: while machining takes place in station 1, loading can simultaneously be effected in station 2
- 8 — 10 clamping blocks: massive, inclined design for a better chip removal
- Machine bed with chip conveyor; a sheet-metal labyrinth protects all guide and drive elements against chip penetration
- No pressure mats, no protective grating: safety system in bumper design
- Control system Siemens Sinumerik 840D sl with mobile operator desk