the new standard for the woodworking trade
The 5‑axis CNC machining centre OPUS makes it easy for the woodworking trade to get started with innovative CNC technology. Handicraft businesses with rather limited space in the workshop will be thrilled, because this is precisely where the OPUS is unrivalled. Thanks to its compact design and the typical Reichenbacher safety concept with bumpers, the system is a real space saver and at the same time permits free accessibility for the loading and operation of the machine.
This 5‑axis machine guarantees technological progress, as you work faster, more flexibly, more precisely and, thanks to mechanisation, more competitively. The robust working unit and the high inherent rigidity of the machine portal enable machining at high dynamics and at the same time guarantee an excellent surface quality. The OPUS is available in two different table versions (manual beam table from Schmalz or grooved table ) and in four different table lengths.
- Compact design: Height max. 2,660 mm
- Standard components: Schmalz vacuum technology
- First-class service: Experience & competence by Reichenbacher
- Intuitive operation: WOP interface on 24“ touch screen & NC-HOPS
- High flexibility: 5‑axis machining with 12 or 15 kW spindle
- Efficient drilling: Drilling unit with 16 drilling spindles
- Convenient loading: Safety system in bumper design, no step mats, no protective fence
- Attractive price