Tailor-made for the automotive industry
Our business philosophy consists in developing lines that appeal to our target groups. Normally, to achieve this goal we base the concept for each line on our modular system. In other words, we select the optimum series and modify its technical equipment to customise the machine in such a way that it perfectly meets the requirements of the respective client. For the first time our approach has been different in the case of the TUBE. The automotive industry has several peculiarities which we want to accommodate.
Global players in this industry must be extremely flexible, not only in terms of their range of products, but also where the production sites are concerned. A relocation can imply transporting many machines and lines. In doing so, international standards will have to be observed, meaning that, apart from safety, the focus will also have to be on the ease of transportation.
- CNC-centre for the machining of plastics, aluminium and composites (CFRP, GFRP)
- Sehr großer Arbeitsraum (2x 3.200 mm in X‑Richtung) bei sehr kleiner Stellfläche (12.000 x 2.500 x 2.500 mm)
- Very spacious machining area (2x 3,200 mm in X‑direction) at a very small machine footprint (12,000 x 2,500 x 2,500 mm)
- Automatic loading doors offer excellent accessibility for the operator and at the same time a good view of the machining processes
- Setting/loading in parallel to machining time: while machining is in progress in station 1, loading can take place in station 2
- Machine fully enclosed with two cardanic 5‑axes units and separate tool changers
- Control cabinet and cabin firmly connected with the machine base
- Cost reductions for commissioning, as well as for transportation (container)
- Container loading of the crane hook machine: transportation in 40“ open top high cube