High quality, repeat production and flexibility for small quantities are the typical requirements of most small and medium-sized joinery shops. With the ARTIS X, Reichenbacher Hamuel satisfies the demand for an efficient, flexible CNC-machining centre, which provides high performance at an affordable price.
Short set-up times, a variety of machining options and ease of operation are essential requirements for increased production efficiency in businesses where investment in technology is often limited to a few important purchases. Reichenbacher Hamuel machines are renowned for consistently high output, excellent availability and the highest mechanical reliability. The products are characterised by long operational life with low maintenance requirements.
- 5 axes with interface for a multi-spindle drilling unit
- Multi-spindle drilling unit with 15 or 25 spindles
- Plate tool magazine with 22 places and pick-up or chain tool magazine with 36 places
- Encased machine portal with safety bumpers
- Plane table, grooved table, beam table or automatic beam table
- Siemens Sinumerik 840D sl control system