Mechatronic Technician (f/m/d)
Mechanics-Electronics-Informatics in one
The Mechatronics Technician apprenticeship provides a unique opportunity to gain a broad range of skills and knowledge and to work in a rapidly growing and dynamic area of industry. The ability to combine mechanical and electronic components is an important step towards effective and innovative industrial manufacturing.
Contents of your apprenticeship:
- You assemble modules and also take over their final assembly.
- You build mechatronic systems from mechanical, electrical and pneumatic parts.
- You program and install software for our systems.
- You maintain mechatronic systems and help with troubleshooting.
- You wire our machining centers and connect them properly.
- Qualifying secondary school diploma, intermediate secondary school leaving certificate or vocational/technical high school diploma
- Fun with mathematics and physics
- Good spatial imagination and color vision
- Interest in technology and enjoyment of theoretical and practical work
- Perseverance and concentration in difficult problems and the search for errors
- Sense of responsibility and ability to work in a team
Course of your apprenticeship:
- Training duration: 3.5 years
- Theoretical block instruction at Berufsschule I in Coburg
Fields of application after your apprenticeship:
- Assembly of components
- Electronics workshop
- Service and maintenance
- Quality assurance
- Service and assembly
This is how it can go on for you:
- Industrial foreman (f/m/d)
- State-certified technician (f/m/d)
- Technical Business Administrator (f/m/d)
- Further apprenticeship training (AdA certificate)
Start of apprenticeship
Industrial clerk (f/m/d)
You will deal with commercial tasks in our corporate divisions such as materials management, human resources, finance and accounting, marketing and sales. Common activities include, among others,…
Electronic technician for industrial engineering (f/m/d)
You install, maintain and repair electrical operating, production and process systems. From switchgear and control systems to power supply systems and communication and lighting equipment, you will…
Industrial mechanic (f/m/d)
You maintain and install industrial machines and systems, for example in our own production. You will assemble and disassemble parts and assemblies, isolate faults and eliminate malfunctions through repairs. You perform after…
Mechatronic technician (f/m/d)
You build systems that consist of both mechanical and information technology components. Likewise, the programming of CNC machining centers as well as error diagnostics are part of the typical tasks…
Technical product designer (f/m/d)
In the field of machine and plant design, you design components and assemblies as well as production drawings for machines and plants in a 3D CAD system and prepare technical documentation…