Industrial Mechanic (f/m/d)
All-rounder in the company
Industrial mechanics are indispensable experts in industrial production. They play a key role in ensuring that machines and systems function properly and guarantee high production quality. Their work requires a high level of technical know-how, manual dexterity and a sense of responsibility.
Contents of your apprenticeship:
- You finish components by sheet metal working and welding.
- You assemble machines and production systems, assemble modules and take over their maintenance.
- You will gain extensive knowledge in the areas of CNC technology, hydraulics and pneumatics.
- You machine workpieces with machining systems (drilling, milling, turning).
- Qualifying secondary school diploma, intermediate secondary school leaving certificate or vocational/technical high school diploma
- Technical understanding and interest in scientific subjects
- Manual dexterity and physical resilience
- Precise and concentrated work
- Sense of responsibility and ability to work in a team
Course of your apprenticeship:
- Apprenticeship duration: 3.5 years
- Theoretical instruction once or twice a week at Berufsschule I in Coburg
Fields of application after your apprenticeship:
- Setting up and commissioning of machines
- Manufacturing components on CNC machine tools
- Later activity in the areas of service, assembly and manufacturing
- Maintenance and servicing of technical systems
It can go on like this for you:
- Industrial foreman (f/m/d)
- State-certified technician (f/m/d)
- Technical Business Administrator (f/m/d)
- Further apprenticeship training (AdA certificate)
Start of apprenticeship
Industrial clerk (f/m/d)
You will deal with commercial tasks in our corporate divisions such as materials management, human resources, finance and accounting, marketing and sales. Common activities include, among others,…
Electronic technician for industrial engineering (f/m/d)
You install, maintain and repair electrical operating, production and process systems. From switchgear and control systems to power supply systems and communication and lighting equipment, you will…
Industrial mechanic (f/m/d)
You maintain and install industrial machines and systems, for example in our own production. You will assemble and disassemble parts and assemblies, isolate faults and eliminate malfunctions through repairs. You perform after…
Mechatronic technician (f/m/d)
You build systems that consist of both mechanical and information technology components. Likewise, the programming of CNC machining centers as well as error diagnostics are among the typical tasks…
Technical product designer (f/m/d)
In the field of machine and plant design, you design components and assemblies as well as production drawings for machines and plants in a 3D CAD system and prepare technical documentation…